The "Everything We Got" package
Bundles all of the great Cowboy Channel +
content including the NFR!
All for just $119.99
SIGN UP NOW
Monthly Subscription $9.99
(NFR NOT Included)
- 9.99/Month (cancel anytime.)
- 24/7 live Stream of The Cowboy Channel in high definition *
- *NFR IS NOT INCLUDED WITH A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION.
- Over 500 exclusive live PRCA rodeo performances.
- Access to The Cowboy Channel Originals on demand.
- Watch previous years' NFRs and thousands of historic PRCA rodeos.
- Stream to 3 supported devices at the same time.
SIGN UP NOW
"Everything We Got" $119.99 / Year
- Live streaming + on-demand all programming on The Cowboy Channel
- Live streaming + on-demand all programming on The Cowgirl Channel
- PRCA - up to 950 different regular season ProRodeo performances (big, medium, and small)
- The National Finals Rodeo (NFR)
- CPRA - 28 Canadian regular season ProRodeo performances
- The Canadian Finals Rodeo (CFR)
- Brazilian Professional Rodeos: 10 LNR-produced rodeos and bull riding events around Brazil, including Barretos
- National High School Finals Rodeo
- National Junior High School Finals Rodeo
- Little Britches Rodeo
- Junior NFR
- World's Largest PRCA Archive on VOD
- Spanish Language Feeds for the Top 10 PRCA Rodeos
- Slack events from the major rodeos
- And much, much more
SIGN UP NOW
How do I watch the 2023 NFR?
Each year, the packaging and pricing for the livestream of the National Finals Rodeo is determined jointly by the PRCA and The Cowboy Channel. Once a decision has been reached, we will email all of our Cowboy Channel + subscribers with the NFR packaging information, as well as make an announcement on Western Sports Roundup. We understand that this world class event is an important consideration in selecting your subscription package to Cowboy Channel +, and sincerely appreciate your patience.
What makes Cowboy Channel + different from The Cowboy Channel?
Cowboy Channel + has hundreds of exclusive live PRCA rodeo performances and PRCA video archives that aren't on The Cowboy Channel. Cowboy Channel + content is available to stream in HD through the Cowboy Channel + app on your favorite connected devices and on CowboyChannelPlus.com.
How do I stream Cowboy Channel + across all my devices?
Sign up for Cowboy Channel +, download the Cowboy Channel + app (available on Apple, Android, Amazon Fire, and Roku devices), and use your new Cowboy Channel + account credentials to log in via the settings section of the app for the best streaming experience.
How can I get help signing up on the web or with an app?
You can email or call us at:
or call us at 402-991-6290 (Phone support available Monday – Friday, 8AM – 5PM CT.)
How many devices can I watch Cowboy Channel + on at once?
Up to three devices at once.
Is Cowboy Channel + available internationally?
Yes, Cowboy Channel + video streaming is available worldwide.
How can I cancel my account?
If you purchased your subscription to Cowboy Channel + from CowboyChannelPlus.com, you can cancel your subscription at any time by using the instructions below:
- Go to cowboychannelplus.com/account
- Click "Login" in the upper right-hand corner.
- Choose "I already have an account" and enter your email address and password. Click "Login".
- Click on the icon in the upper right-hand corner and select "My Account" from the drop-down menu.
- In the Subscription section, click "UNSUBSCRIBE."
- Please select the reason for your decision and click "UNSUBSCRIBE" again.
- Your cancellation will take effect at the end of your current billing cycle. You will continue to have access to your account through the end of your current billing cycle.
If you purchased your subscription to Cowboy Channel + from your streaming device, you must cancel through that device.
- For Roku instructions, click here.
- For Apple iOS or AppleTV instructions, click here.
- For Google Play instructions, click here.
What is the refund policy?
We do not provide refunds or credits, including for partially used billing periods. If you cancel your monthly or annual subscription, you will continue to have access to the service through the end of your current billing period (either month, for monthly subscribers, or year, for annual subscribers).